TV Psychologist / Radio & TV Expert
Frequently sought out as a radio and TV psychologist and relationship expert, I am a relationships and life coach. I am passionate about helping people to resolve personal issues, often issues that have plagued them for quite some time. My coaching techniques allow me to help people with the sort of issues that one might ordinarily consider traditional therapy for and I have an incredibly high success rate.
As a TV Psychologist & Expert, What Do I Discuss & Successfully Help With?
I skillfully and rapidly help with:
- Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Relationships & Marriage
- Life Direction
- Divorce & Break-ups
- Dating (finding “the one”)
Some will suggest that coaching works at a superficial level and, therefore, is somehow not as effective at dealing with common issues that plague so much of our society. Speaking for my own coaching style, nothing could be further from the truth, and my clients prove that time and time again. Just to give you a few simple examples:
- I have clients who are on antidepressants, and successfully come off them.
- I have clients who significantly lower their anxiety issues within days and weeks.
- I have clients who massively increase their confidence after just a session or two.
- I help clients come back from the brink of divorce.
- I help clients to find their Mr or Mrs Right by overcoming psychological barriers.
There is no doubt that the empowering process of coaching helps people resolve BIG problems in a relatively short space of time.
Looking for a TV Psychologist or Expert?
I help with TV shows, PR campaigns, magazine and newspaper articles, and radio shows. I make frequent appearances for the BBC, with clients including: BBC TV, BBC Radio, ITV, UKTV, Kenco, Red magazine, The Telegraph, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, OK!, Zoosk, Micron Technology, Kimberly Clark, and many more. Showreel and biograpy can be viewed here or simply get in touch with your media enquiry.