Research demonstrates that positive relationships help us to be happier, healthier and live longer, and living in the midst of high-conflict relationships is very bad for our health. So, clearly, addressing your relationship issues is vital for your health and happiness.
Through relationship coaching I help my clients improve, or make a decision about, a significant relationship that is affecting their happiness and sometimes even their health.
Improving your relationship, or making the right decision about it, can also have a knock-on effect on other areas in your life such as your self-image, self-esteem, health, fitness, well-being, career, hobbies, and other relationships.
Why you’re here
You’re likely considering relationship help for one or more of the below reasons, although this list is by no means exhaustive:
- You and/or your partner are putting a lack of effort into your relationship and you’re feeling disconnected and your focus is on daily chores instead of each other.
- You’re concerned about your relationship with your children.
- You and your partner have drifted apart after children.
- Other people (e.g. in-laws, friends) are disrupting what you once had.
- Your partner’s behaviour has become unusual, aggressive or abusive.
- Financial concerns are killing your romance.
- You and your partner don’t agree on child-rearing methods.
- You’re struggling with you relationship with one or both of your parents.
- You’re struggling to reconnect as a couple since your children left you with an ’empty nest’.
- You need a better strategy for a business relationship.
- An important friendship is in need of help.
You can come for relationship help alone to work on things on your own, together as two people, or use a combination of individual and ‘couples’ sessions which also works great, whatever the nature of your relationship.
I help people improve relationships, by resolving issues at the root cause so that they create lasting change. I help clients to achieve big changes, quickly. I usually help them to achieve their coaching goals in just 3-6 sessions, many in 3-4, results you’d usually expect to achieve after a much lengthier counselling/therapy program.
My relationship coaching is proactive, science-based, solution-focused, compassionate, non-judgmental and uplifting.
You set the agenda for your sessions.
I use a combination of skilful questioning, sharing expert insights, using my intuition, and suggesting tasks/strategies that will help you to make fast progress – practical steps you’re happy to utilise that will help you to achieve your goals; they’re usually easy and sometimes fun.
A little bit about me
I’m a Mancunian born and bred, I love helping people, and I’ve been coaching clients in my private practice for over 8 years.
I’ve coached CEO’s, managing directors, small business owners, police staff, doctors, veterinarians, nurses, HR professionals, housewives, counsellors, corporate executives, ex-athletes, a renowned scientist, solicitors, and many, many more titles.
I am a BBC contributor, I frequently work as an expert for big brands and media, and am the published author of these popular self-help books on relationships and mental health: Resilient Me; Anxiety Free; Happy Relationships.
Get help with your relationship
Whether you’re looking to improve your relationship with someone significant in your life, or make an important decision about it, get in touch with your questions or simply buy a package to get started. Both Skype and face-to-face options are available. Thank you for considering me and I look forward to helping you.