Through relationship coaching, I help my clients to improve, or make a decision about, a significant relationship that is affecting their happiness and even health.
Research shows that positive relationships help us to be happier and healthier, and live longer, and that living in the midst of high-conflict relationships is very bad for our health. So, addressing your relationship problems will significantly improve the quality of your life.
My style of relationship coaching is proactive, science-based, solution-focused, compassionate, non-judgmental and uplifting.
You’ll find that resolving the relationship challenges you’re facing, or making the right decision about a significant relationship, will have a positive ripple effect on other areas of your life such as your career, fitness, hobbies, mental health, well-being and other relationships.
You’re likely considering relationship help for one or more of the below reasons, although this list is by no means exhaustive:
- You’re feeling disconnected as romantic partners.
- You’re concerned about your relationship with your children.
- You’re struggling with your relationship with one or both of your parents.
- Other people (e.g. in-laws, friends) are disrupting your relationship.
- You and your partner have drifted apart after children.
- You and your partner don’t agree on child-rearing methods.
- Your relationship is affecting your mental and/or physical health.
- You’re feeling unhappy, maybe even depressed, because of your relationship.
- You’re struggling to reconnect as a couple since your children left you with an ’empty nest’.
- You need help dealing with a break-up or divorce, past, present or impending.
- You need a better strategy for a business relationship.
- An important friendship is in need of help.
I help clients to achieve big changes, quickly, by resolving relationship and well-being issues at the root cause. I usually help my relationship coaching clients to achieve their coaching goals in just 3-6 sessions, many in 3-4, results you’d usually expect to achieve after a much lengthier counselling/therapy program.
I also help other clients manage the divorce or break-up process in a handful of sessions, helping them to deal with their grief, anxiety, depression, repetitive negative thoughts, communications with their ex, co-parenting strategies, and more.
You can come for relationship help alone to work on things on your own, together as two people, or use a combination of individual and ‘couples’ sessions which also works great, whatever the nature of your relationship.
Before you start I will provide you with a questionnaire so that you can give me a brief overview of your situation and what you want to achieve through coaching, plus specific instructions on how to get the most out of each coaching session and the coaching journey.
You’ll set the agenda for your sessions. To help you quickly, I will use a combination of skillful questioning, sharing expert insights into your unique situation, using my intuition, and suggesting tasks/strategies that will help you to make quick progress. You will only undertake exercises you’re happy to utilise that will help you to achieve your goals; and they’re usually easy and sometimes fun.
A bit about me
I love helping people, and I’ve been coaching clients in my private practice for 9 years. I frequently work as an expert for big brands and media, and am the published author of these popular self-help books on relationships and mental health: Resilient Me; Anxiety Free; Happy Relationships.
I’ve coached CEO’s, managing directors, small business owners, police staff, doctors, veterinarians, nurses, HR professionals, housewives, counsellors, corporate executives, ex-athletes, a renowned scientist, solicitors, and many, many more titles.
Get relationship help
Resolve relationship issues, and increase your health and happiness.
Get in touch or buy a coaching package to get started and I will be in touch.