Through relationship coaching – an alternative to relationship counselling – I help my clients improve, or make a decision about, a significant relationship that is affecting their happiness and sometimes also their health.
Research demonstrates that positive relationships help us to be happier, healthier and live longer, and living in the midst of high-conflict relationships is very bad for our health. So, addressing your relationship issues is vital for your health and happiness.
You’ll find that resolving relationship challenges, or making the right decision about a significant relationship, will also have a positive knock-on effect on other areas in your life such as your career, fitness, hobbies, mental health, well-being and other relationships.
You’re likely considering relationship help for one or more of the below reasons, although this list is by no means exhaustive:
- You’re feeling disconnected as romantic partners.
- You’re concerned about your relationship with your children.
- You’re struggling with your relationship with one or both of your parents.
- Other people (e.g. in-laws, friends) are disrupting your relationship.
- You and your partner have drifted apart after children.
- You and your partner don’t agree on child-rearing methods.
- Your relationship is affecting your mental and/or physical health.
- You’re feeling unhappy, maybe even depressed, because of your relationship.
- You’re struggling to reconnect as a couple since your children left you with an ’empty nest’.
- You need help dealing with a break-up or divorce, past, present or impending.
- You need a better strategy for a business relationship.
- An important friendship is in need of help.
I help clients improve relationships by resolving issues at the root cause. I help clients to achieve big changes, quickly. I usually help them to achieve their coaching goals in just 3-6 sessions, many in 3-4, results you’d usually expect to achieve after a much lengthier counselling/therapy program.
I also help people manage the divorce or break-up process in a handful of sessions, helping them to deal with their grief, anxiety, depression, repetitive negative thoughts, communications with their ex, co-parenting strategies, and more.
You can come for relationship help alone to work on things on your own, together as two people, or use a combination of individual and ‘couples’ sessions which also works great, whatever the nature of your relationship.
My relationship coaching is proactive, science-based, solution-focused, compassionate, non-judgmental and uplifting.
You’ll set the agenda for your sessions. To help you quickly, I will use a combination of skillful questioning, sharing expert insights, using my intuition, and suggesting tasks/strategies that will help you to make fast progress – practical steps you’re happy to utilise that will help you to achieve your goals; they’re usually easy and sometimes fun.
A bit about me
I love helping people, and I’ve been coaching clients in my private practice for 9 years. I frequently work as an expert for big brands and media, and am the published author of these popular self-help books on relationships and mental health: Resilient Me; Anxiety Free; Happy Relationships.
I’ve coached CEO’s, managing directors, small business owners, police staff, doctors, veterinarians, nurses, HR professionals, housewives, counsellors, corporate executives, ex-athletes, a renowned scientist, solicitors, and many, many more titles.
Get relationship help
Resolve relationship issues, and increase your health and happiness.