As your confidence coach I will help you to either (a) increase your confidence for a specific upcoming event, such as a presentation, new job role, or wedding speech, or (b) improve your confidence and self-esteem in general, depending on what you’re looking for and need.
If you feel your low self-esteem is hindering your mental health, happiness and life goals such as your career, health, fitness, and social and relationship goals, then my confidence coaching will help you to make fundamental changes that create healthy self-esteem and confidence over time.
As a confidence coach, I help clients who have suffered with self-esteem issues for most of their life as well as those who’ve only recently experienced a downturn in their confidence and/or self-esteem. And perhaps you’ve tried other therapies that helped for a while or didn’t help at all and so now you’re searching for something that will create a lasting change.
Here are a few examples of challenges I have helped with as a confidence coach, do any of them resonate with you?
- Difficult past and/or present relationships with parents from childhood and/or adulthood
- Unhealthy past and/or present romantic relationships
- Problematic relationships with family or friends
- Processing a partner’s affair
- Conflict at work
- A sudden loss of job or career
- Dealing with ’empty nest syndrome’
- Dealing with chronic anxiety
- Dealing with depression, whether clinically diagnosed or self-diagnosed
- Grieving the loss of someone due to death or divorce and feeling unlike your prior self
- Feeling incompetent for a performance of some kind, e.g. presentation, speech or interview
- Feeling ill equipped for a new role at work
Some of my confidence coaching clients have achieved confidence and even healthy self-esteem at a remarkable speed. It’s all about what you do.
How it works
I will help you to:
- Process the past in such a way that it stops affecting your future, no matter how traumatic those past experiences were or from how long ago.
- Identify and eliminate the situations and people that are undermining your confidence and self-esteem.
- Use your brain to your advantage so that you can put distressing past experiences to bed so that they no longer affect your present.
- Change your incessantly negative thoughts that sabotage your confidence and self-esteem, changing all aspects of your life for the better.
- Rewire your brain for healthy habits that continuously reinforce your worth and your confidence for ongoing healthy self-esteem and confidence.
Working on your self-esteem and confidence through coaching can transform every area of your life including your relationships, career, resilience, and daily well-being because it changes how you feel about yourself and therefore, how you behave and how others perceive you.
When working as a confidence coach, I help most clients in 2-6 sessions, usually 2-3 for confidence help, 3-6 for self-esteem help.
I will help you to resolve issues at the root cause, produce quick and lasting change, and help you to sustain your healthy confidence and self-esteem.
I tend to see clients Tuesdays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm (UK time) to accommodate most time zones.
Before you start I will provide you with a questionnaire so that you can give me a brief overview of your situation and what you want to achieve through coaching, plus specific guidance on how to get the most out of each coaching session and the coaching journey.
You’ll set the agenda for your sessions, directing your sessions and life to where you want them to go, and I will of course help. To help you quickly, I will use a combination of skillful questioning, sharing expert insights into your unique situation, using my intuition, and suggesting tasks/strategies that will help you to make quick progress.
Simple exercises will be a crucial part of your progress but you will only undertake exercises you’re happy to utilise that will help you to achieve your goals; and they’re usually easy and sometimes fun too!
As a confidence coach my style is compassionate, non-judgmental, intuitive, proactive, science-based, solution-focused, and empowering (testimonials here).
A bit about me
I love helping people and I’ve been coaching clients for 10 years in my private practice. I frequently work as an expert for big brands and media, and am the published author of these popular self-help books on mental health and relationships: Resilient Me; Anxiety Free; Happy Relationships.
I’ve coached CEO’s, managing directors, small business owners, police staff, doctors, veterinarians, nurses, HR professionals, housewives, counsellors, corporate executives, ex-athletes, a renowned scientist, solicitors, and many, many more titles.
I’ve worked with clients all over the globe including in the UK, mainland Europe, America, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Get help from a confidence coach
Improve your confidence in one particular area of your life, or increase your confidence or self-esteem in general, as well as your inner calm and happiness, with confidence coaching.
Buy a coaching package to get started and I will be in touch to arrange your first session.